1 2 3 4 5 6 7 -->

Friday 21 November 2014

Introducing the new crochet range by Libby Summers......

.......designed by yours truly!

In the summer Libby of Libby Summers Ltd put out an email for crochet submissions. The brief was to design a hot water bottle cover and matching tea cosy with a vintage feel (possibly using granny squares) using three or more colours from the new Libby Summer Fine Aran collection. I was thrilled when my design was chosen. I swiftly got to work and here is the result..... 





What do you think? I hope you like them as much as I do! This patterns can be purchased on Ravelry here, and a hard copy can be purchased from Libby's website here for the hot water bottle cover and here for the tea cosy.

Have a great weekend!

SSxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow Sally, I love the tea cosy. Well done for getting your pattern chosen! That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie, I was pretty surprised! I hope you are well

      Delete
  2. Great colour choices! Very vintage looking! Congratulations Sally x

    ReplyDelete