1 2 3 4 5 6 7 -->

Monday 24 March 2014

New Free Pattern- Cute Crochet Stars

Morning!

So  I have finally written up a pattern. I gave you a sneak preview on Friday but here are the stars in their full glory!



Easy Crochet Stars



Easy Crochet Stars



Easy Crochet Stars

These stars can be used individually as hanging decorations or even coasters, but I like them best as bunting! They can also be made in any colours for any occasion and are great for using up odd scraps of yarn! The pattern can be found under my patterns tab at the top. 

I would love to hear if you have a go at these!

Happy crocheting :-)

SS xxx

Linking in with Handmade Monday for the first time in what feels like forever.....



12 comments:

  1. They do make great bunting, and I love the vibrant colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crocheting stars! I love the colours that you've picked :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buntings are so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the little stars, they do make fab bunting. I am going to have to add these to my list of things to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely star garland. It looks so bright and spring like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. best crochet patterns

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. köpa garn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. rolet online

    ReplyDelete